Fully customize your online store’s checkout page with BigCommerce!
The platform’s Optimized One-Page Checkout provided a fuss-free checkout process. BigCommerce focused on creating a minimal, responsive checkout and order confirmation page that would allow customers to complete their purchase without distraction. For the most part, BigCommerce’s native checkout process was already intuitive and conversion-oriented. With the release of the new BigCommerce Checkout SDK, however, we now have far more control over the checkout page customization. We can design a fully custom checkout experience for our clients.
What Can We Do with Custom Checkout?
- Streamline Checkout Procedure: Over 25% of online customers abandon their shopping cart at checkout due to a “too long / complicated checkout process”. By minimizing clicks and required fields, we can eliminate the frustration of a lengthy checkout.
- Customer Profiles: We can build customer profiles for your returning customers. When they come back to your online store, they can see their order history. Better yet, we can enable one-click checkout for these returning customers.
- Custom Branding: Checkout is the last page where you can leave a lasting impression on the customers. We can design a checkout page with your branding guidelines and include cross-sell opportunities if desired.
- B2B Payment Options: If your business has both retail and wholesale fronts, we can customize a checkout page dedicated to your wholesale clients. Features like custom quote generation and invoicing will be available with the new Checkout SDK.
- Mobile Optimization: Mobile eCommerce is a vital part of any online business now. Apple Pay? Simplified mobile checkout? We got it.
Is Custom Checkout Worth Your Investment?
1 out of 4 shoppers have abandoned a shopping cart due to a poor checkout experience. That’s something we can fix easily by reducing the number of form fields and speeding up the checkout process. BigCommerce retailers that have already adopted a custom checkout solution have seen at least a 10% revenue lift.
As an eCommerce owner, you can take control over your checkout conversion. Request a demo with us today, and see how a custom checkout page can benefit your business.