DigitlHaus is now partners with eBridge Connections!
If you are an eCommerce site owner using BigCommerce, Volusion, Shopify, Magento or WordPress, eBridge and DigitlHaus can help connect your back office solutions directly to your store.
Managing two or more business system solutions can be very timely and not so efficient for a business owner. eBridge Connections and DigitlHaus provides a streamline solution, so not only will you be more efficient but more organized when all your solutions are looped together through a single integration.
eBridge connections provides over 30+ integrations to connect your ERP or accounting system to your current platform.
- Bi-directional, automated data integration between your eCommerce platform and a connected ERP or accounting system
- Multi-store, and multi-platform (Marketplaces, CRM, EDI) support
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity, data translation and compliance all handled in the cloud; no-on premise software required
- Shared business rules that replace the need for mapping and reduce the total cost of ownership
- ePortal – a web-based application for data/document management and archiving
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North American-based support team
Eliminate manual and duplicate entry: Integration of eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify, Bigcommerce, and Amazon with ERP systems:
- Sage 50, 100, 300, 500, X3, BusinessVision and BusinessWorks
- Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, NAV, and SL
- SAP R3/ECC and Business One
- NetSuite ERP
- Epicor ERP
- Integration with over 30 accounting and ERP systems
Improve speed of data exchange: By eliminating the time-consuming manual data entry process, the eBridge Connections integration platform greatly increases the speed of information exchange, resulting in improved customer service efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Improve data accuracy: Each time data is manually entered into a system, there is the chance of errors being introduced. Data passes through a validation layer, resulting in a decrease in costly errors and chargebacks.
Streamline business processes: eCommerce integration will help to create an efficient workflow between departments and functionalities in your organization. An integrated flow of data will provide you with the insight you need to make strong decisions that align with your business strategy and objectives.
Liberate valuable resources: Focus your resources on other high priority work, instead of tedious manual data entry to and from your ERP system. An eCommerce integration solution will automatically schedule and process data without human intervention.